Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gettin' Real

I'm starting to think that this whole process is having a good effect on me....things that would normally give me a cranial melt down are starting to gain some perspective....so, here we go...

REALLY, I was NOT happy at the idea of giving up my laptop for Kit when his died unexpectedly last night. Bruce reckons the only way it sustained the amount of damage it has is if it was either kicked or dropped. Kit swears that neither of these things happened, but I'm not sure if I believe him.

REALLY, I blew my stack at both boys last night, purely because I was in a bad mood that had nothing to do with them and everything to do with my own selfish crap.

REALLY, I have been eating total crap for three days. I started yesterday with Coke and ended with a Magnum. No wonder I'm not achieving at the gym. YUK.

REALLY, I'm feeling bad. Angry, empty, frustrated. I need to kick this to the curb before it becomes a way of life.

and the goodies.....

Kit got a B for his short story assignment....I was gobsmacked...English is his weakest subject!!

Kit's bus pass arrived, so less stress on the finances...YAY!!

Sebi is eating better and looking better, thank God.

I AM GRATEFUL FOR......

Music...every day of my life. Sometimes I think I would literally lose my mind without it.

Cooler weather on the crossing.

Good books.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com