Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday night.

It's the end of another week, and I'm still here. It's been a pretty smooth trip this week, apart from my self inflicted painathon, so I'm looking forward to a couple of days of nothing while my spinal chord re-knits itself. Friday night football has once again taken over my household, so I will be forcibly nailed to the couch by the tribe of three in order to watch grown men act like idiots.
Hmmmm...at least I get pizza. Actually, I don't really object to the couch part...even though I have no desire to watch football, the whole hanging out with the boys thing comes highly recommended. As they grow up and get more into the whole man thing (shudder) I find that the times we just get to hang out and be together are getting less frequent, so I have to take what I can get, and if that means sitting through 80 minutes of abject lunacy courtesy of channel nine, then I'm willing to make the stretch. And because they insist on sitting in the dark, I may even catch a few zzz's in between tackles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com