Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gettin' Real.

So here we are.....getting real for another week.

REALLY, I am being incredibly slack with myself ATM...I am going to the gym every day, but I feel like I'm just going through the motions. Don't get me wrong...I'm working hard and feeling the pain, lol but the "why" behind the effort seems to have disappeared. Like there's no point. Meh, what would I know??

REALLY, I'm avoiding the phone. Both phones. I just don't want to hear anything else that's going to
A)depress me
B)anger me
C)cost me money
so if you've been trying to reach me for any other reason, please take this as a blanket apology.

REALLY, I'm being a total snark this week. I've spent the past 3 days plugged into my ipod and glowering at everyone.
There are a few things coming up that I'm not looking forward to, which apparantly gives me the right to make everyone else miserable. (insert head smack here...)

And the goodies....

Kit has his first grading for Tae Kwon Do in a week's time....so proud!!
Sebi has his first concert of the year in a fortnight....more proud!!
I managed 100 power pushes at 30kg...and I only weigh 44kg, lol...yay me!!
Work is improving...slowly. At least I'm still there....

1 comment:

Plant Freak said...

I'm having the same problems. I told my hubby that I would have cheerfully killed all three of them this weekend. The youngest is still pending if he doesn't watch his mouth. I didn't know 41 was the year of the insane.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com