Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cardio Queen/Vampire Child.

I am going to the gym...no more classes, no stuffing about. Cardio and weights until I get where I want to be. Sebi had neuroscience clinic yesterday....
Pr. Bowling wants him checked for Coeliac Disease, thinks maybe that's why he's skinny and his food isn't doing him any good. I spent hours dreaming about going to all these restaurants with neon signs that said "all our food is 100% wheat". BLAH!!
The funniest bit was when Nay rang, I was telling her about it, and she wanted to know why Sebi didn't have red eyes (???). I asked her what she was talking about, and she said that coeliac kids have really pale skin and red eyes and can't go out in the sun (????). I think I've been reading too much Stephenie Meyers, cos I'm thinking "my kid has vampirism????", but then we realised she was talking about albinism, lol. Which he doesn't have. Although the way my week is shaping up, anything is possible I guess, hee hee. Bruce turned 40 yesterday, he got manna from heaven (read as vouchers for BCF) and we took him out to dinner, so he was a happy camper. Which we will be in approximately 5 weeks when we go away for Easter....not that I'm counting the days or anything, lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com