Sunday, November 18, 2007

Twin Waters



We are back after a SENSATIONAL two days at Twin Waters...after reading some of the reviews before we left, i wasn't sure what to expect, but it was fantastic. The boys spent all day in the water...either in the pool or on the lagoon. We sailed catamarans, canoed and just generally stuffed about for two days. It was exactly what I needed after a crappy couple of days. The metroll party was nice..a chance for me to put on a dress and glam up a bit;, we left the boys in the hotel room, and checked on them a few times, the last time we checked they were sound asleep, so a very low stress evening for us :) I am glad to be home though, cos much as I would like to, i can't just leave things to sort themselves out,(if it were only that easy!!). So tomorrow, I'm back into it. This is the boys on the cat...the terror of the lagoon!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com