Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And the award goes to.....


Me!! Cos Renee thinks my attempts to keep house and raise kids make interesting reading, lol.
This is called The Proximity Award. "These blogs believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards".

Ok, so seeing as I'm kind of a hermit, even cyber wise, finding eight recipients might be tricky....but I can wholeheartedly give a gong to the following people....

Kerryn, who is one of those rare people who does everything I wish I could ever get done, without being either
A) perfect enough to make me sick or
B) serious enough to give me terminal guilt.
You are a non stop source of inspiration and a reminder not to sweat the small stuff.

Kimberly alias Plant Freak from Texas, my cyber sister!! She's living my life....I swear, there's a cosmic DNA link in there somewhere!! You make me remember to laugh at all my disasters, cos you're doing them too!!

Love you both, guys!!! xoxox

2 comments:

Scrapsister said...

How cool...and you are way too kind ;) You've seen me at my wits end too remember LOL.
Kerryn

Plant Freak said...

Awwww! You're gonna make me cry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com