Saturday, November 24, 2007

Be careful what you wish for....

After nagging all the men in my life about how bad the lighting is in my scraproom, and how I'm going to go blind or chop my fingers off or BOTH, if someone doesn't do something about it, I am now the proud possessor of a VERY bright double tube flourescent (spelling???) light. Which is great except that now I can see all my layouts in a whole new light, literally, which is SO not a good thing when you're trying to put entries together, lol. The end result of all this is that my DT entry which I was pretty happy with when it was viewed in the semi darkness of a 75watt globe has now gathered some serious YUK factor when seen under the all illuminating twin tubes hanging from the ceiling. BUGGA!! So, it's back to the drawing board for me....this time with the lights ON!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com