Monday, November 12, 2007

Christmas Layouts




This is Christmas, Boy Style. I used the new Cosmo Cricket Papers which I LOVE, and some of the Queen and Co felt. I also FINALLY got to play with my new 7 Gypsies Calendar Stamp which you can see on the "Don't Santa" layout. My other new fave rave is the "sugar coating" glitter from doodlebug, which Renee showed me...I used it on the A in "Angel", and I'm really pleased with the results. This years pix have been a struggle,(it's a boy thing) but I'm really pleased with the result. I'm getting right into the whole Christmas thing now, especially since there are only 24 days of school left, (not that I'm counting or anything). MUCH!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com