Thursday, November 1, 2007

Missing Kit

Number 1 son is home tomorrow and I'm glad...the house has been SO quiet without him and Sebi yelling down the hallway at each other. Sebi had Bailey over to play today but it was still too quiet for me. I know that by bedtime tomorrow I'll be telling them both to pipe down but that's tomorrow. Tonight I miss my boy. It still catches me by surprise when I look at him sometimes and realise that the chubby baby has turned into a tall skinny manchild with a mind of his own. Fortunately he still has a sweet center even if you have to look a little harder to find it. The idea of him going off to high school next year just floors me, although a large part of me is just exploding with pride at how far he's come.Now he just needs to come home and that'll be far enough for now :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com