Friday, November 16, 2007

It's raining/Off to work

It's raining again, just as I have to head out to work. My patience is on the thin side this morning, after the last 24 hours, so stupid wet weather drivers LOOK OUT!! 'cos I'm NOT in the mood to deal with you today. We leave for the coast as soon as Bruce gets home, so I have to chuck some stuff in a bag and pack the kids gear sometime today, as well as shop, clean house and finish the washing. I love getting away with my boys, no one else to deal with, they can run up and down the beach doing their "thing" and no one bothers us. The only hassle is that we have to come home again, lol. Still, I guess everything has a down side if you choose to look at it that way, which I don't (most of the time). Like this DT thing....yeah, I'm not real happy about the way things have worked out, but on the upside, I know that I have what people are looking for in a designer, so that's a plus. And hopefully the next position I get will be a better long term proposition. Plus, I know what I want from a shop now in terms of design team, and I'm not going to settle for less. I'm worth top dollar, lol!! It's time for me to push off and the rain has just started AGAIN.....good job I threw out the Global Conspiracy T shirt.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com