Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy happy, joy joy...

Guess where I am??? I'm sitting on my bed, typing on my NEW LAPTOP while I wait for my BRAND NEW CAMERA to charge!!!! Bruce and I went out today to get Kit a new laptop for the start of school and Harvey Norman had such amazing deals happening that we were also able to get a laptop for me, PLUS the Canon Eos 400D Twin Lens Digital Camera!!!! I am just SO excited!!! Now I can access everything I need without having to lock myself away downstairs!! The biggest bonus (well apart from my camera, YIPPEE!!!) is that because my back is SO bad at the moment, I've only been able to sit at the desktop for short periods of time, but now I can do all my computer stuff without sending my back into spasm, which is just the coolest deal EVER!!! I feel COMPLETELY decadent, but it's a feeling I'm willing to live with, lol!!!! Now all I have to do is christen my camera!!!!

2 comments:

Renee Dowling said...

Yayyyy!!! So glad your now part of the Canon Club, you lucky girl!!! Your pics already look amazing ..so I can't wait to see what you can do now!

Jolene said...

Yay for new toys. Hope your back feels better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com