Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Army and Navy

Today I am officially feeling blue. I don't think it's a long term state of affairs, but it's kinda hard to deal with nonetheless. You know those days where "good morning" in the wrong tone of voice makes you want to cry. That's me ATM. So NOT a good thing, I just don't have the time or the inclination to sit here feeling sorry for myself. Which is why I'm posting, because the funniest things always happen when figure nothing will ever make you laugh again.(There's a genuine Drama Queen Moment for you). I was sitting on my bed trying to get some work done and feeling pretty crappy when Seb came in and hopped up beside me and gave me a cuddle, which he quite often does.
Feeling all emotional, I said "honey, I really needed that, I'm so blue I'm practically navy", to which he responded "that's ok, I'll be the army".
I feel better already.

4 comments:

Julie said...

That is so lovely... Kids sometimes say the most sweet things.

Renee Dowling said...

I think your kids are too cute..but I gotta say that cracks me up lol!that would have made me feel better too!
Luv Nayxx

Scrapsister said...

Hehe...so sweet. Hoping you are feeling back on top of things ASAP Kjirsten. I have those days too. I bet there will be less of them when school goes back ;)
Kerryn

Jolene said...

Clever boy! Hope you're feeling better. *HUGS*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com