Friday, January 18, 2008

Things that go bump in the night.

I'm SO tired. Sebi had a series of night terrors last night, which basically kept me up and down constantly between 2am and 6.30. He was absolutely terrified...he came racing into our room and wedged himself in between us, and his whole body was shaking. I tried to ask him what frightened him so badly, but he was still pretty much asleep, so I didn't get a lot of sense out of him. He settled down at first, but the nightmares wouldn't leave him alone, so it was kind of a rough night. Every time he sat up, the dogs woke up and started pacing about, so by the time the sun came up I was completely sleep deprived, the dogs were exhausted and Sebi has these wicked looking black rings around his eyes. Very restful. Fortunately it's Friday today, so Bruce gets to do the night shift if the boogeyman comes back tonight.

2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

I hope that your son has managed to stop the night terrors and you've caught up on some rest as well.

Great LOs/work as always too.
Cheers, Megan (scraptart).

Jolene said...

Oh no, poor Sebi! And poor you. I hope everyone gets back to more restful sleep. *HUGS*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com