Friday, January 4, 2008

40 days and 40 nights...

or at least it's starting to feel that way!! In desperation today I took both boys plus mates to the movies, only to find that every other parent in the Southern Hemisphere had the same idea. Still, at least it's Friday which means pizza for dinner, plus some serious scrapping time for me tonite...the Mystical Scrapbooks cybercrop is on, and I'm locking myself away with a block of chocolate and a bottle of coke....see you on the other side, lol.
Almost forgot....this is my effort for the OTP challenge at Mystical...we had to alter an Eclipse Mints tin, so I did this one for Kit's medications....cute, no??

1 comment:

Scrapsister said...

Extremely cute...a CC you say...can I play? Might see you there...
Kerryn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com