Friday, November 13, 2009

Sneaky.


Yesterday a parcel arrived on my doorstep. Although it has FF's name on it, it's for me. It's my Christmas present. I don't know what it is, and it's driving me insane. FF informed me that I was allowed to "gaze at it in awe" but not to touch it, shake it or poke, prod or otherwise try and work out what's inside. Doncha just HATE that?? Grrrr. All I can tell you for sure is it's too small to be a new camera (not that that was ever going to happen), doesn't weigh enough to be Instant Vampire (just add water and presto, Edward Cullen live in your loungeroom) and isn't ticking, so a watch or a weapon of mass destruction are equally unlikely. Hmmmm. Suggestions from the audience are welcomed.

1 comment:

Scrapsister said...

I'm thinking it begins with P and ends with ora.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com