Monday, November 9, 2009

Addiction


I have discovered online bookstores and I am lost. I seriously need someone to snapfreeze my Visa before I go completely insane. Shopping for books is one of those rare pleasures that never gets old, and I'm in serious danger of having to extend Casa Hartwell in order to house all my new treasures. If I had unlimited cash, the two top things on my list of must haves would be every book I've ever thought about reading and fresh flowers in my house every day. Plus a whole stack of other things that I'm not gonna bother listing 'cos it'll only make me wanna rob a bank. This weeks goodies are due any day.....Jeaniene Frost's Vampire series. Love me some fang.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com