Sunday, November 15, 2009

Waiting for Wednesday/New Moon Mama

Wednesday is Midnight Movie Nite....Razza and I are off to see New Moon at the drive in, and I'm seriously looking forward to it!! New Moon is probably my fave read of the series, and I have high hopes that the movie will prove to be a good adaptation.
And if it's not, at least I can rest assured that there will be eye candy to spare....never a bad thing!! I was hoping to talk DS#1 into possibly viewing it with me over the weekend, if I really enjoy it on Wednesday, but alas my chances are looking slim. Too much romance, not enough carnage, apparantly. Just once, I'd like to trade one of my cavemen in on a S.N.A.G. Is it too much to ask???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com