Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cracked it.

After two weeks of very early starts and some weird stress induced nightmares (remind me to tell you about the one where the donut machine warps into an evil transformer...) I have finally gotten the morning shift under control. I was about ready to admit defeat and throw in the cute pink hat, but this morning was the turning point. I actually got everything on the set up list completed on time without my head exploding. No mean feat, when you consider everything else that's going on round here ATM. Todays crisis involved a phone call from Cav Rd to say that Kit had managed to lose his mobile phone en route to school and was having a panic attack at the idea of telling yours truly. How scary must I come off?? Seriously....Kit overtops me by 4 inches and weighs at least half as much again as I do, yet apparantly I can still inspire abject terror without even trying.
SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED.....gotta love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com