Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Looking at the BIG picture....

Well, with my goals for last year accomplished (can you believe it??) I have started working towards my goals for this year. After all, this is the best possible day for "new beginnings". Hence the new link below my title banner.
For those of you brave enough to sneak a peek, you will find my 'new' goal for 2008!!
I have decided to really push forward with my photography this year, and I'm hoping for some positive feedback through the new gallery. I will be advertising through various channels, so if anyone is interested in having some shots taken at very reasonable rates, feel free to leave your details at the gallery, and I'll be in touch!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com