Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Catching Up

HI....did you miss me??? I feel like I haven't sat down and "caught up" with things in forever!! Partly because the boys are on holidays which means that my time is not my own (ever), and partly becuase I have decided to trade sleeping for scrapping, to try and work through all the challenges at Mystical Scrapbooks. I'm LOVING all the different challenges, totally stretching me creatively, (and leaving me bent out of shape, lol). These are a couple from the cybercrop that Mystical had over the weekend



and this one is using Karen Foster paper from my DT kit that arrived this morning...very happy with this one...mostly because it gave me the opportunity to blow the dust off my cricut, lol. DIY transparancy letters...gotta love it!!
The photo is from Sebi's 3rd Birthday...a whopping 5 years ago!! Can you believe it??
I am so flat out with my scrapping ATM that I have found myself working to a weekly calendar intead of a monthly one. I just hope that my mojo stays in gear!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com