Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wish List

It's officially May, peeps, which makes it Mothers Month. A day is just not enough for me....I have no shame in making this statement, because I don't consider myself a terribly high maintenence person, but there are a few things that are pretty high on my wish list, and it will probably take the better part of a month to talk the tribe of three round to my way of thinking, so I need to get in early.

1. I would like a couple of hours to get some decent shots of the tribe of three....the last really good shots I got were taken in 2006!!!! It's hard to schedule because there's always something going on somewhere, but I am determined to nail them in front of my backdrop and get the shots I want or die in the attempt.

2. I'd like my finer 50% to put some of my massive collection of music downloads onto cd's for the Cookie Monster....I'm way over listening to the boys choices.
I drive, therefore I choose.

3. I'd like the tribe of three to clean out the Cookie Monster....it's full of game chargers, coke cans and various items that defy description but are apparantly neccessary to the male species, regardless of age.

4. I'd like a day trip to O'Reillys. No biggie, everyone loves it up there.

That pretty much covers it, although I'm keeping my options open for last minute additions.

1 comment:

Scrapsister said...

Sounds good. Tell me when you want some family ones....happy to lend a hand if you want to jump in a few ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com