Saturday, May 30, 2009

Confirmation





Tomorrow Kit will be confirmed and will take his first communion. He's not terribly impressed as I am forcing him to wear a collared shirt and a tie, but I figure after attending church in jeans and a t shirt since he was out of nappies, God will appreciate the effort. In the spirit of which, I conned my family into dressing up and posing for pix today, because chances are by the time I've photographed him with grandparents, godparents and assorted rellies tomorrow, my chances of getting some nice shots of us as a family will be slim to none. Don't we all look swish?? All I need now is a group shot, which I'm hoping some good samaritan will volunteer to take at the church tomorrow. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Alaine said...

Kjirsten, these photos are gorgeous! You all look so good! Congrats to Kit on the confirmation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com