Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ZZZzzzzz

Tomorrow is "spend-a-day-at-the-hospital" time. Finer 50%, myself and Piglet will be at the Mater most of the day....we have one appointment at 10 and another at 2.30, which basically leaves us enough time in between to be completely bored but not enough to actually go anywhere and do anything. SIGH. I'm hoping that #1 son will be so relieved that he doesn't have to come that he'll lend #2 his DSi. Piglet has a perfectly good DS but I'm hoping the lure of more advanced technology will get him into the car before he realises where we're going. Yeah. Fortunately I think this round is blood test free, so we'll be bored to death instead of scarred for life. I can do that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com