Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The dog ate my broadband....


Once again it is not the end of the month, and yet once again I have broadband that would win medals at Slugfest. I swear, I don't know what happens to it....all I ever do on my computer is check emails and edit photos. The tribe of three on the other hand, have a long history of broadband abuse, ranging from hours of youtube to downloading True Blood. Um. Except that was actually me. But it was SO worth it. And I'm so sure that's not what ate my broadband. Not all of it anyway. And I made Finer 50% a perfectly reasonable offer. Get me a TV and cable hookup for Heaving Brothel Central and then I'll buy myself series one on DVD and everyone will be happy. Especially me. It's all about priorities, peeps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com