Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me....the sequel


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Just when you thought it was safe, heehee.

Being a role model for my boys is something I take very seriously, so it definately wasn't me eating Baskin Robbins Caramel Chocolate Crunch for breakfast while dishing up Weetbix and Nutrigrain to Piglet and Charleyboy.

Also, the person talking to the strawberries at Woolworths only looked like me....there are loads of vertically challenged jammmypants wearing fruit talkers in my neighbourhood....not me, I promise. And I only wanted to know why they looked SO good but cost SO much.

So the chances are that it was the same person singing along to Nirvana in the cereal aisle. If you run out of weetbix you might have to eat something else...like Caramel Chocolate Crunch. Although I might have to remember to turn down my Ipod. If it was me. Which it wasn't. Probably.

And I know it wasn't me who deliberately wore Winnie-the-Pooh toe socks to church 'cos the kids in the pew behind me get a kick out of them. Way too juvenile for a woman of my advancing years. And besides, they matched my hat.
You're never too old to accessorise, peeps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com