Thursday, July 2, 2009

@ home with the boys

is where I have spent most of this week....we'll get a few 'daytrips' done over the next week or so, providing I can pry #1 son out of bed before midday. I'm thinking a trip to Springbrook is on the cards....mama needs to reconnect before all the video game vibes melt my brain. In true school holiday tradition, both the boys have given up on picking up their stuff for the duration....which is why this
lovely still life sculpture is STILL gracing the middle of my loungeroom floor. Nice, guys.....really. This week also brought a visit from Sparky, 4 year old cousin and Sebi's constant companion in all things dangerous. So it was a nice surprise to find him sitting almost still, watching Kit play Xbox....he's the spitting image of Kit at that age, minus the curls (his fathers straight haired genes, lol)

Today, we're off to the movies to see Ice Age 3. Tomorrow we're going to Dreamworld. The weekend will be spent comatose, recharging for week 2. I can't wait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com