Wednesday, February 27, 2008

TV time

OMG I am SO hooked on The Tudors....it's a new show on foxtel about the early years of Henry VIII, and it's BRILLIANT !! Not only do you get to see Henry as a complete box of man candy (ie, sans beard and 76 inch waistline) but it gives you a really novel view of court life in Tudor England. And Anne Boleyn comes across as a complete scheming trollop, which is a little differently than she's played in other dramatisiations, like Anne of the thousand days. You just know that she's gonna get her hooks into Henry, and he deserves SO much better, if only for the fact that he looks SO good in Ye Olde Medieval keks. I'd like to say I told you so, Henry, but I get the distinct impression I'm about 400 years too late.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com