Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged!!

Ok Sara tagged me , so here's the scoop....
Now, here are THE RULES...
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


1. I'm the only Kjirsten I've ever come across.
2. I live in the house where I was born
3. I eat chilli without the chilli powder
4. My birthdate is 6/8/68
5. I have a fixation about the number 19
6. I once wrote an obsessed fan letter to Neil Finn from Crowded House.
7. When I come back in my next life I want to be a giraffe.


OK, I tag....

Nay
Kerryn
Jolene
Alice
Kayla-Renee
Caroline
Tam

luck hugs xoxo

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Thanks for the tag. Why do you want to be a giraffe?

Lexie said...

Just came accross your blog while blog hopping, I love it!

Mokey you Mentor - love that too!

Your LO's are fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com