Friday, December 21, 2007

123 challenge

I'm actually on a bit of a roll at the moment...three pages in a week...that's gotta be some kinda record for this time of year, lol. This is my take on the 123 challenge....I am now the proud possessor of 5 Christmas Layouts!!!!! Hooray for me!!!
This one used all my fave Chrissy paper...Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, and some KF paper from years ago that I rediscovered and fell in love with.
The journalling reads "No matter how grown up you think you are, no matter how grungy you dress...you can't hide what's inside" So true...just look at that face!!!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

This layout is fantastic! Start with an amazing photo, add some fantastic products and a great design...POOF! Sheer genius.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com