Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Words to live by...

"come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest"

Well, I'm trying....but it's hard to give up control to someone else, even God.
I know that if I don't stop trying to do everything I'm going to melt down. But even as I say it, I'm still tying myself in knots about things that are going to happen anyway. I'm such a control freak....and it's not doing me or the ones I love any good. It's basically a territorial thing....this is my responsibility and I will not hand it on even though I'm going under. I've missed my calling peeps...I should've captained the Titanic, lol.
Today has shown me that no matter how prepared/responsible/in control I like to think I am, things are gonna happen that just plain suck. That doesn't mean it's my fault, that I wasn't fast enough/smart enough/there enough. It 's just the way it is. There's no screwing with the master plan...all you'll do is give yourself a headache it'll take a month to get over. So I'm gonna step back (a little) and breathe. In. Out. In. Out. Repeat as required.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com