Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vampire Chronicles, Hartwell Style.......

Second son is looking a little on the pale side today....

courtesy of yet another late night bloodbath....I think the cold weather is aggravating things, but it's still a little freaky when your child walks up the hallway looking like something from Night of the Living Dead, courtesy of a nightime nosebleed. He seems fine, but I figured a day inside where it's warmer wouldn't do him any harm as it's seriously parky outside ATM. He's raring to go to Tae Kwon Do tonite, which I'm not really in favour of, only because it took me hours to get the bloodstains out of his dobok last time he bled all over it. But that's just my anti-laundry agenda rearing it's ugly little head....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com