Saturday, February 14, 2009

RETURN OF VALENSTEIN


Just when you thought it was safe....romance rears its ugly head. Again.
I have spent all day hiding from the true love brigade and I'm getting cabin fever. I went out to do a little harmless shopping this morning and romance was thick in the air (and in the shops and in several parked cars.....seriously people, rent a room already). You can't buy a carton of milk without tripping over a bucket full of longstemmed sweethearts, and the Scary Pink Teddy Factory has definately worked a night shift. I know that true love never dies and romance is ageless and Hallmark have shareholders too. So in the spirit of the day I dedicate this post to himself, my finer 50%. We have loved, lived, fought, camped, mortgaged and given birth as a team. If that's not love, I don't know what is.....xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com