Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mind Games/ Gettin' Real.....


Got an appointment for Sebi at the Kids In Mind clinic at the Mater Private. Although I REALLY hate the idea of having to go and talk about everything with yet another doctor, (can they not email the files?? or do they get a kick from my pain??) I AM THANKFUL that Dr Harris was able to get us an appointment because every little thing we try could pay off big time in the long run. And that's what it's all about. Treasures in heaven, baby.

So...in the interests of honesty in advertising and keeping myself on the (mostly) straight and narrow....

REALLY....I had the grimmest expression on my face at work yesterday....ask Kerryn.

REALLY....I am struggling. Every day. I feel like I'm wearing a mask. (probably just as well, after yesterday, lol.)

REALLY....I want to go to Canberra and see Tanya and be angry and devastated without anyone telling me it'll be OK.

OK, enough.


I AM THANKFUL.....

for Pride & Joy and Special Precious...no matter what.

for chocolate (and for Kerryn, who enabled me)

for music. always.

for concrete zen

for new starts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com