Friday, January 21, 2011

Out with a bang.....

We're going to Dreamworld.  Kicking and screaming all the way.  (Me, that is, not the boys.  They love it.  I don't.)  I figured after all the lost evenings with me at the evac centre, I owed them a good day out to finish up the holidays.  It would be an even better day if I could take a book and sit under a tree somewhere while they ripsnort around like rabid monkeys, but we all know that's not gonna happen.  Second son has been more or less permanently attached since I've been volunteering....just a touch jealous, methinks.  Still, I like to have him close.  He makes me laugh.  And doesn't force me to defy death on any of those godawful rides.  We're train/vintage car people as opposed to Giant Drop afficionados.  And we like it like that.   It's starting to rain, so that's obviously my cue to load up the car and get moving.  Later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com