Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bedtime Stories

Tonight I'll be reading bedtime stories and tucking kids in for the night.   Not that different from ususal except these kids are living at the evacuation centre and are in serious need of a little TLC.   It's a scary deal when your life turns upside down, especially if you're not old enough to voice your concerns.   So a little escapism via a favourite book can be just what the doctor ordered.   I remember my mum reading me to sleep before she went to work each night, and Second son and I still read together every night (he's 11).
I've picked out a few of my all time fave kids books and will let you know how it went later tonight.

1 comment:

Alaine said...

That's great Kjirsten, can't wait to hear how it went.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com