Saturday, January 16, 2010

More reads.....

January 16 2010



Jules recommended trying Christine Feehan's Carpathian series, which I'm kinda getting into....some more than others but definately worth a go. My fave so far is Dark Melody, but I've got a few to get through so I'll reserve my final decision.
Next on my list of books to get hold of is the Duncton Wood Series.....I read them years ago, and saw one at the library and remembered what an engrossing series it was. Similar in a lot of ways to Watership Down which remains one of my fave reads of all time. Today, however, there will be no reading 'cos FF and I are taking Teenage Mutant and Second Son to Wet'n'Wild for a little r'n'r. Later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com