Monday, January 11, 2010

More Books....


January 11 2010
After braving the shops in search of school shorts for second son, I rewarded myself with a quick trip to the library, in keeping with my "don't buy anything else till you get your Ereader" philosophy. Which paid off big time, as I found the next book in the Cynthia Harrod Eagles "Morland Dynasty" series, which I've been reading on and off for about 10 years. The series starts with the Wars of the Roses, and continues on to the present day. Currently I'm up to World War I, and it's still every bit as engrossing as it was when I started it in 1465 (when the series started, not when I started reading it, lol). I have to take my hat off to the author....if I had that much information inside my head, my brain would dissolve. Seriously worth a look if you're into a long term reading project!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com