Thursday, April 10, 2008

A piece of quiet / got-no-mojo


is what i am enjoying at the moment, as I am temporarily sans husband and kids, who have gone off to wreak havoc in another dimension. I am mostly up to date house wise, which leaves me looking at my scrap room and procrastinating. It seems like forever since I scrapped anything, or even picked up my camera. My mojo is on a go slow. Try saying that without swallowing your dentures. So, in desperation, I have invaded the sacred domain of the mother of all mothers and stolen the goose that lays the golden eggs. Actually I have borrowed the sewing machine that hemmed the curtains, but it pretty much amounts to the same thing.... With my usual good sense and logic I have come to the conclusion that in order to get my scrapping mojo back, the obvious thing to do is to is to immerse myself in something else, so with the weather cooling off, I have decided to make a single quilt to match the double one I made last winter (which is still in one piece and looking rather fetching if I do say so myself). I'm sure that by the time I've sized and cut all the pieces, I'll be itching to scrap again.

What makes me feel good....
my mum
cable tv
sticking to my budget
good books
Sebi's bedtime snuggles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com