Thursday, April 10, 2008

Milestones

I am actually getting a few things done ATM, believe it or not, including finishing a 50th Anniversary Album for a friend's parents, who will be celebrating this weekend. 50 years is a rare milestone to reach, when you consider the divorce statistics, I realised the other day that Kit is the only one of his friends whose parents are on their original marriage!! So all things considered, Bruce and I are not doing too badly to get to 17 years and counting!! Maybe we'll make that milestone ourselves one day!!!

I am grateful for
A loving and supportive husband
enough milk in the fridge to make coffee
good health
tim tams
sandalwood incense
xox

1 comment:

Scrapsister said...

Mmmmm Timtams....oh yeah, and a loving and supporting husband ;) Glad to see you blogging again...I missed my fix. Lurve the new format too.
Kerryn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com