Saturday, April 26, 2008

Layouts

Yes, believe it or not, I actually got some scrapping done, although first I had to clean my space BIG TIME, I now have everything labelled and in it's own spot, at least until the next time I do any work.
so....this is a double layout that I did using the new Cosmo Get Happy papers, plus a piece of MM bordered paper that I've had forever, and the new Adornit stickers, love them. I apologise for the gap, I'm feeling rather technically challenged ATM.


Also another featuring Seb...can you tell we're in Soccer season???? He's SO into his soccer this year, and my garage door bears the bruises of many hours of kicking practice.

1 comment:

Scrapsister said...

Where are the stickers from Kjirsten? Love them!
Kerryn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com