Saturday, April 26, 2008

All through the night

I'm sitting here typing with my eyeballs banging off my kneecaps because Sebi was sick last night. Mind-blowingly sick. Think exorcist without the head spinning. I don't know what caused it, or where it came from, I just never want to do it again. He's fine this morning which makes me think it might have been a touch of food poisoning, although we all ate the same stuff, so I hope no one else gets it. I only shovel vomit once a week....union rules. We have Grandma and Grandad coming for a visit this afternoon, then a trip to O'Reilly's to feed the parrots tomorrow, providing no one else gets crook....I tend to lose my famously sweet disposition when people hurl in my car. It's a Leo thing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com