Sunday, September 9, 2007

September Kit.


After a week where I have barely had time to think, I have finally managed to look at my September box of goodies from Basically Scrapbooking. Design team work definately makes you think "outside the box", which is why I was crawling round my front yard yesterday afternoon, trying to sneak up on the flowers. I was pretty pleased with the photos I got, the best one I used on my Floral Fantasy layout.
I've also managed another layout, a card and an OTP item, and I'm hoping to get another layout completed today. I tend to throw myself into the design team stuff, because the more I sit and look at it, the less work I seem to produce, lol.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

You did a great job stalking those flowers. Love the Cricut work on this, too. Pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com