Friday, September 7, 2007

28 Laps and Counting


I know I'm easily distracted. I know I'm a procrastinator. I know I should be working. But I have just discovered the ultimate in armchair sports, and I'm completely hooked.

I am the world's biggest fan of Cat Lapping.
The rules are simple. You open the door to the laundry, then you sit on the couch.

This is where the cat comes in. I don't know whether Gryffindor is training for the feline olympics, or if he's just got mental health issues (leaning towards the latter), but he has spent the better part of the last 3 hours doing laps of my house. He disappears down the hallway, then reappears three minutes later through the laundry door. Apparantly this pointless journey is a big winner in the cat world, cos as soon as he recovers from the excitement, off he goes again. As you can imagine, the thrill factor is off the charts....all i need is a ginger & white supporters jersey and I'm all set!!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

That is hysterical! I think you'd better scrap that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com