Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Piles

I'm seriously going to clean out HBC tonite.....'cos I have piles.  The kind that start as two pieces of paper and a pen and end up the size of one of those buildings Superman is always leaping over in a single bound.   I tried to do some editing work on my invitations and couldn't get close enought to my Pazzle to switch it on.  Piles, see??  Serves me right for going to Sydney mid-project.  Everything got left on the desk.  Or the floor.  And time is becoming a bit of a factor, so a couple of hours of hard graft this afternoon will pay off big time when I start work again tomorrow.  Which I will.  Soon as the piles are under control.  Miniskip anyone??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com