Friday, October 31, 2008

GatorAid

HELP !! My scraproom hs been invaded by tiny mutant alligators. Or possibly by REALLY REALLY weeny dinosaurs. THIS is what I found sunbaking on my computer monitor this morning.

And I don't care if it IS a lizard with delusions of grandeur, it scared 10 years off my life when it leaped off the monitor and hissed at me. I am NOT the worlds most reptile friendly individual, although I'm not as bad as DH, who is the worlds worst snakeophobe. So when the above specimen decided to take over my desk, I let him have it. Only problem is, now he's disappeared and I have visions of him having a Godzilla inspired gender redistribution amongst my paper stacks and laying squillions of eggs.
I see a distinct resemblance.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com