Tuesday, October 28, 2008

IEP/ one day at a time.

This morning I had an interview at the school to update Sebi's IEP. I really hate doing it, because everything that you try not to think too much about gets hauled out into the daylight and examined, which starts you thinking, which in my case tends to lead to a low spot. Which I really don't want or need ATM. I have plenty going on here, and not enough time to do it in and a few days of hiding under the doona is NOT on my schedule. Things are pretty good....there's always room for improvement, but we're hanging in there. That's the thing about Aspies...there's always an up side somewhere. My boys have done incredibly well this year, it has not been one of our smoother trips, but the end is in sight, along with a large dose of down time and some celebrating. One day at a time, peeps....one day at a time.

1 comment:

di basnett said...

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time with it all. Hope things improve soon. If you need something to divert your thinking for a while, I've tagged you over at my blog. Cheers, Di

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com