Sunday, March 7, 2010

Edit that / The weekend that was.

March 7 2010.
I'm gonna catch up with my editing this week or die trying. My TBF pile is totally out of control so this week I'm forgoing sleep until I wade through it. Wish me luck.
We had a brilliant night out Friday, bowling, drinking, being silly. Totally what we needed, and himself had a ball which is what it was all about in the first place. Hopefully I'll get some pix posted before next march.
FF downloaded a copy of Jeaniene Frost's First Drop of Crimson which is kind of a spin off to her Night Huntress series, (which are some of my all time fave reads) onto my Kindle, so that was my Sunday done and dusted. I used to think Bones was the sexiest dead man alive, but I have changed camps. Spade can bite my neck (or anything else) anytime....I think I prefer brunettes.


Sigh.


Back into the working week as of this morning, complete with a birthday cake order just to wind me up. I think birthday cakes should be outlawed before 10am, they're too bloody hard first thing in the morning, it's unreasonable. Plus the vibes I exude pre 5am would be enough to hoodoo anyones birthday, so why take the chance??
Mick is based at Canungra ATM, completing some sort of jungle warfare training in case he gets sent back to Afghanistan, where there's so much jungle it puts the Amazon Basin to shame. And you wonder why I worry about him. Hopefully I'll get the chance to catch up this weekend so that I can hand over the shots I took just after Christmas (see what I mean about editing??) and catch up before he heads North again.

IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW.

If you spray your kid's head with Mortein every morning, they don't bring lice home from school. Plus it's cheaper than a flea collar.

Santa used to be green until he was endorsed by Coke. His suit, that is, not actual Santa. Not that there is an actual Santa. Maybe you shouldn't read this out loud if you've got kids. Maybe I should have put that part at the beginning. OK, moving on.

You can't live on coffee and Mother. Not if you actually want to remember what you did with your life.

Don't thank me, I'm here to help.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com