Saturday, October 3, 2009

UNSTABLE CABLE

I am seriously de-cabled again and not happy about it. On one hand I am kinda freaked to admit what a large hole lack-of-cable has left in my obviously rather pathetic life. On the other hand I WANT MY CABLE BACK NOW NOW NOW!!!!
It's really more about background noise for me....I'm one of those fortunate individuals who can listen to TV rather than watch it, and still get the big picture, pun intended. So I put on my fave channels and chacha my way through whatever needs doing while my ears embrace the Foxbox. So of course I am completely at sea without my soundtrack, and find myself aimlessly floating through the house picking things up and putting them down in other places. I need help. Professional help. From the cable man. NOW.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com