Friday, October 9, 2009

Fatal Friday/ Directions Please

Once again Fatal Friday has come and gone, and once again I have lived to blog about it, although my tongue is still bleeding. As a fully insured semi part time working mother and card carrying member of the Future Speed Bumps of Australia, I have to admit that as stupid as the average driver appears to be between Monday and Thursday, they really do save their best performances for Friday afternoons. I'm thinking that they possibly start Happy Hour at lunchtime, which leads to Heart Failure Half Hour on the crossing.
Today's episode starred "Stupid Man #1" as himself, who proceeded to park directly under the "no standing" sign on the crossing. When Teena asked him to move his car, his response was "Where do you think I should put it?" This, of course, is why my tongue is still bleeding. I just about chewed the tip off it keeping my thoughts inside my mouth, while mentally screaming
"OOH OOH PICK ME!!! I"LL TELL YOU WHERE TO PUT IT....I'VE GOT A LIST.....WOULD YOU LIKE ALPHABETICAL OR ANATOMICAL??"
Then we had Mitsubishi Mama, who thinks that it's OK to keep rolling through the crossing while you're standing there with a STOP sign as long as she winds her window down and yells. "It's OK, I wasn't going to hit anyone" (!!)
Well neither was I, but you're making me seriously reconsider it, lady.
Have a good weekend.....

1 comment:

Plant Freak said...

All I can say about that is ...Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com