Monday, December 1, 2008

Scream Ow!!

I am typing this one handed because my left shoulder has decided that it's ninety years old, unlike the rest of me which was a starting-to-be-fit forty. I don't know exactly what I've done, but I can't lift my arm to the side without 400 watts of extreme toothache, so my chicken dancing days have temporarily ceased. I'm actually fairly p*ssed about it, because I've been pretty dedicated with my weights and the results are finally starting to show....although I can't see the point of getting rid of your tuckshop arms when you can't even lift the bloody things afterwards!! It's got to the point where if I roll over on to my left side in my sleep, the pain gets bad enough to wake me, and that's it for the night. Which figures...I now have bags under my eyes to match my tuckshop arms. SIGH....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com